Oh Piss!


Oh wait!  That's Ole Miss.  Was a slow game against them but thank goodness for Tiffin.  I think he had the most points this game.  Ole Miss has a good defense and terrible QB.  They were supposed to be a dark horse this year and was a game we were nervous about before the season started.  After South Carolina beat them I felt pretty good about our chances.  That QB didn't stand a chance....and additionally had a terrible haircut as Auntie so lovingly pointed out.  My man Reamer had a great game!  WOO HOO for lucky number 13!! 





We watched the game and James and Leah's house again this weekend.  Leah got there back from school at half time!  Meredith joined us for about the first quarter.  She was pretty broken hearted since Auburn lost their first game this year.  I can't lie, we were all really happy considering so many Auburn fans that we've known (not Dirt) has gone on and on how they were going to be undefeated and the were back etc...  We wouldn't be good Alabama fans if we weren't happy that Auburn lost.  Georgia got pummeled by Tennessee.  Behind Jevan Snead, Crumpton (TN QB) has to be the worst QB in the SEC.  I didn't get to watch the game but all I can say in Georgia blows! 



We watched the big game of the weekend.  Florida vs LSU.  Tim Tebow was back after a concussion two weeks ago in the Kentucky game.  My money was on Florida and of course they pulled it out.  Now I'm no football expert, but I really don't think Florida is the same as last year.  I've already put it in the prediction hat that Les Miles will be gone or at the very least on the hot seat this year.  He has so much talent on that team and they suck! 
We had a great time with the crew and will be headed back to Tuscaloosa this weekend for Homecoming.  Can't believe football season is almost over!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!




No comments: